Dear Friends of Hometown,
Hometown! received this email from the Supervisor of Elections--we trust that it will be helpful to all Monroe County voters:
County Early Voting sites will be open 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Early voting will begin Monday February 29th and ends Saturday March 12th
Early Voting Sites for County Elections:
- Supervisor of Elections Offices:
- 530 Whitehead St #101, Key West
- 10015 Overseas Hwy, Marathon
- 102050 Overseas Hwy #137, Key Largo
- Other Locations:
- Big Pine Key Community Park, End of Sands Road, 31009 Atlantis Dr., Big Pine Key
- Islamorada Branch Library, U.S. Hwy. 1, MM. 81.7 Islamorada
Sample Ballots: http://www.keyselections.org/Election-Data/Past-Sample-Ballots
Books close: for Party Changes and New Registration on February 16, 2016 for the March 15th Presidential Preference Primary.
We are trying to remind voters that what party you are at the close of the books determines the ballot you will get. There are questions on the ballot all parties are voting. See Sample Ballot.
To check voter status: http://www.keyselections.org/Voters/My-Registration-Status
Vote by Mail Request (Absentee): http://www.keyselections.org/Voters/Vote-by-Mail-Request Anyone may Vote by Mail.
Detailed past elections results: http://www.keyselections.org/Election-Data/Detailed-Results-PDF
Learn more about Hometown PAC, visit their website.