One-on-one assistance with trained counselors to walk you through the process with ease.
Sunday, Nov. 1st from 9am – 5pm at Womenkind 1511 Truman Avenue, Key West FL 33040 Phone: 305-804-3257.
Please make sure to have this important information with you:
- Social Security Numbers of everyone applying
- Document numbers for eligible immigrants who want health coverage
- Birth dates of everyone applying
- Paystubs, W-2 forms, or other Information about your family’s income
- Policy/member numbers for any current health coverage
- Information about health coverage from a job that’s available to you and your family
Light refreshments will be served.